Old-World Charm and Unsurpassed Performance
As the last roof you’ll ever buy, Arrowline’s Metal Slate roofing combines old-world charm and unsurpassed performance. Unlike temporary asphalt roofing products, algae streaking, curling, cracking, shingle blow-off, granule loss, and splitting are a thing of the past. Able to defy winds up to 160 mph and carrying the best hail rating available, Arrowline’s Metal Slate roofing not only looks fantastic, it will remain beautiful and protect you and your family for decades without needing repairs or maintenance.
Carrying a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your home that’s transferable if you sell, Arrowline Metal Slate roofing is the smart choice for your home. Never watch your otherwise beautiful home be degraded by a deteriorating temporary asphalt roof again.
- Lifetime non-prorated / 50-year transferable warranty that includes materials and labor
- Commercial quality roofing enhances curb appeal and resale value
- Authentic style and character of traditional stone slate roof
- 11 solid and enhanced colors, one of which is assured to meet your needs
- Highest hail impact rating available
- Kynar 500® PVDF resin-based finish
- Resistant to Mold and Mildew Growth
- EnergyStar rated for a cooler home in Summer
- Environmentally friendly – steel is 100% recyclable
- May qualify for lower rates on Homeowners Insurance
Steel Roofing Warranty
EDCO continues to set the standard with an above-and-beyond Warranty Plus program that takes the concern out of investing in steel roofs and our other products. We understand that when you pay for a superior product, it should be backed by a superior guarantee. That’s the EDCO Warranty Plus promise. You won’t find a better metal roofing warranty anywhere. Our steel roof warranty is a lifetime, non-prorated limited warranty with complete hail and fade protection. This warranty also includes material and labor and is transferable if the owner decides to sell.