What’s on top protects what’s inside. The protection of a KasselWood steel roof offers a permanent roofing solution for your Pittsburgh, Erie, or western Pennsylvania home or property. Make the decision for a Distinctive Metal Roof…and you will have the roof of a lifetime.
KasselWood Steel Shingles: Beautiful Roofing
A unique roof profile and the advanced coating technology of Kynar 500® and Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes provide the beauty of shake and slate roofs at a fraction of the cost. With a variety of colors and special finishes available, you’re sure to find a finish that adds to the beauty of your home. And they last. Longevity, durability and energy efficiency come together in a unique product that is sure to improve the value of your home, your peace of mind, and your security.
KasselWood Steel Shingles: Durable Roofing
Offering a wide variety of advanced finish colors, and configured specifically for your roof, your beautiful, new roof will maintain it’s quality appearance and performance for years to come.
KasselWood Steel Roofing: Strong
Our roofing shingles have the strength and integrity of steel. They stand the tests of fire, wind, hail…and time. With harsh winters, and changing weather for the rest of the year, you home needs protection.
Third Party Testing
- Rigorous third party testing ensures that your roof lives up to its claims.
- Underwriters Laboratories awarded KasselWood the highest ratings in fire resistance, wind uplift and hail penetration.
- Class “A” Fire Rating (UL790) Provides secure protection for you, your home and your belongings.
- Class “90” Wind Uplift Resistance Rating (UL580) Withstands hurricane strength winds of up to 120 mph.
- Class “IV” Hail Impact Resistance Rating (UL2218) Simulating the velocity and destruction of hail, a two-inch diameter steel ball is dropped from 20 feet in the air onto a roofing sample. The simulation does not penetrate or otherwise tear through the steel, giving it the highest hail impact rating possible.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our Lifetime/40-Year Transferable Limited Warranty serves as your reminder of the product’s "Best in Industry" protection. As long as you own your home, KasselWood's Lifetime Warranty is in full effect and never pro-rates. And unlike many other roofing warranties, the KasselWood warranty transfers to all future owners during the first 40 years after installation, is still not pro-rated, and provides not only replacement materials but also replacement labor should a warranted failure occur.
Kynar 500® is a registered trademark belonging to Arkema Inc.
Hylar 5000® is a registered trademark belonging to Solvay