What’s on top protects what’s inside. Ohio and Pennsylvania residents experience a wide range of weather conditions throughout the year. High winds, severe thunderstorms, heavy snow, hail storms, and extreme hot and cold temperatures, all of which place a heavy demand and shorten your roof’s lifespan. A KasselWood steel roof is designed to be tough, just like the residents in Ohio and Pennsylvania, offering a durable, permanent, and beautiful roofing solution for your home or property. Make the decision for a Distinctive Metal Roof… and you’ll have a roof that lasts a lifetime.
KasselWood Steel Shingles: Beautiful Roofing
The unique roof profile and the advanced coating technology of Kynar 500® and Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes provide the beauty of shake and slate roofs at a fraction of the cost. KasselWood Steel Shingles are available in a variety of sizes and colors, so you’re sure to find a finish that adds to the beauty of your home. And they last. Longevity, durability, and energy efficiency come together in a unique product that is sure to improve the value of your home, your peace of mind, and your security.
KasselWood Steel Shingles: Durable Roofing
Offering a wide variety of advanced finish colors, KasselWood steel shingles are configured specifically for your roof and will maintain their appearance and performance for years to come.
KasselWood Steel Roofing: Strong
KasselWood shingles have the strength and integrity of steel. They stand the tests of fire, wind, hail… and time. With harsh winters, and changing weather for the rest of the year, your home needs multi-season protection.
Third Party Testing
- Rigorous third-party testing ensures that your roof lives up to its claims.
- Underwriters Laboratories awarded KasselWood the highest ratings in fire resistance, wind uplift, and hail penetration.
- Class “A” Fire Rating (UL790) Provides secure protection for you, your home and your belongings.
- Class “90” Wind Uplift Resistance Rating (UL580) Withstands hurricane strength winds of up to 120 mph.
- Class “IV” Hail Impact Resistance Rating (UL2218) Simulating the velocity and destruction of hail, a two-inch diameter steel ball is dropped from 20 feet in the air onto a roofing sample. The simulation does not penetrate or otherwise tear through the steel, giving it the highest hail impact rating possible.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our Lifetime/40-Year Transferable Limited Warranty is yet another handy reminder of the product’s reputation for offering the "Best in Industry" protection. For as long as you own your home, KasselWood's Lifetime Warranty is in full effect and will never pro-rate. Unlike standard roofing warranties, the KasselWood roofing warranty is able to be transferred to all future owners within forty years of the installation. We won’t pro-rate it after the transfer, and we’ll include not only replacement materials, but also cover the labor cost should a failure occur.
For more information about our Ohio and Pennsylvania KasselWood steel shingle installation services, please contact our team at (800) 243-5091 and receive a free project quote!
Kynar 500® is a registered trademark belonging to Arkema Inc.
Hylar 5000® is a registered trademark belonging to Solvay