What’s on top protects what’s inside. Ohio and Pennsylvania residents experience a wide range of weather conditions throughout the year. High winds, severe thunderstorms, heavy snow, hail storms, and extreme hot and cold temperatures, all of which place a heavy demand and shorten your roof’s lifespan. A roof protected by KasselWood Steel Shingles is designed to be tough, just like the residents in Ohio and Pennsylvania, and offer a durable, permanent, and beautiful roofing solution for your home or property. Let the professional metal shingle roofing contractors from Distinctive Metal Roof install a roof with KasselWood Steel Shingles, and you’ll have a roof that lasts a lifetime.
Beautiful, Durable, Strong Roofing
The unique roof profile and the advanced coating technology of Kynar 500® and Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes provide the beauty of shake and slate roofs at a fraction of the cost. KasselWood Steel Shingles are available in a variety of sizes and colors, so you’re sure to find a finish that adds to the beauty of your home. And they last. With the strength and integrity of steel, these metal roof shingles stand the tests of fire, wind, hail, and time. A KasselWood Steel Shingle will protect against the harsh winters and changing weather, providing your home multi-season protection. The longevity, durability, and energy efficiency that comes from this unique product are sure to improve the value of your home, your peace of mind, and your security.
Third Party Testing
- Rigorous third-party testing ensures these metal roof shingles live up to their claims.
- Underwriters Laboratories awarded KasselWood the highest ratings in fire resistance, wind uplift, and hail penetration.
- Class “A” Fire Rating (UL790) Provides secure protection for you, your home and your belongings.
- Class “90” Wind Uplift Resistance Rating (UL580) Withstands hurricane strength winds of up to 120 mph.
- Class “IV” Hail Impact Resistance Rating (UL2218) Simulating the velocity and destruction of hail, a two-inch diameter steel ball is dropped from 20 feet in the air onto a roofing sample. The simulation does not penetrate or otherwise tear through the steel, giving it the highest hail impact rating possible.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our Lifetime/40-Year Transferable Limited Warranty is yet another handy reminder of the product’s reputation for offering the "Best in Industry" protection. For as long as you own your home, KasselWood's Lifetime Warranty is in full effect and will never pro-rate. Unlike standard roofing warranties, the KasselWood roofing warranty is able to be transferred to all future owners within forty years of the installation. We won’t pro-rate it after the transfer, and we’ll include not only replacement materials, but also cover the labor cost should a failure occur.
Contact us for more information about our Ohio and Pennsylvania KasselWood metal roof shingle installation services and receive a free project quote!
Kynar 500® is a registered trademark belonging to Arkema Inc.
Hylar 5000® is a registered trademark belonging to Solvay