Expert Standing Seam Metal Roof Contractors
A familiar site on farmhouses and outbuildings in Pennsylvania and Ohio, standing seam roofing is made up of vertical panels with two seams per panel that stand up vertically. Once installed, its dramatic shadow lines run continuously from ridge to eave, accenting the pitch and plane of every roof angle.
When correctly installed, a standing-seam metal roof system can deliver weathertight performance for 50 years or more. The snap lock system acts as a monolithic surface covering the entire structure and is impervious to rain and snow due to its interlocking design and surface finish.
Beautiful, strong, and durable, this roofing solution is an investment that will add long-term value and protection to your home. Contact us today to learn more about our professional standing seam metal roof installation services and products to receive a free service quote.
- Kynar 500® PVDF resin-based finish coupled with decades worth of warranty coverage, our standing seam roofing products are designed to look spectacular and last a lifetime!
- Available in variety of fade and chalk resistant colors, ensuring your roof will remain vibrant and beautiful for decades.
- Energy efficient colors available that meet ENERGY STAR® requirements, making lower energy bills a reality! Special coatings not only add beauty, but also reflect the sun…keeping attics naturally cooler, cutting energy costs.
- Vertical lines draw attention to the beauty of your home while protecting it from weather with smooth, long flowing panels of metal roofing.
- The understated design of a commercial or residential standing seam metal roof complements other roofing materials and can be used as an accent to the roof on porches, overhangs, additions or outbuildings.
- Concealed fasteners for a clean and tailored look.
- Continuous snap-lock system providing superior structural performance and wind resistance.
- Maintenance free - Resists streaking and staining. Never needs cleaning.
- All panels, trim pieces, and flashing are made from the same 24-gauge metal and are factory formed, assuring a precise fit, and a lifetime of durability and performance.
- 35-year coating warranty, 25-year galvalume® warranty
Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation
As experienced standing seam metal roofing contractors in Ohio and Pennsylvania, we are ready to apply our experience to completing your next roofing project. Contact us for more information about our standing seam metal roof installation services, or to receive a free metal roofing quote.
Kynar 500® is a registered trademark belonging to Arkema Inc.
Related Blog Articles