Standing Seam Vertical Metal Panels provide a traditional, yet modern roof for any home or building
A familiar site on farm houses and outbuildings, standing seam roofing is made up of vertical panels with two seams per panel that stand up vertically. Once installed, its dramatic shadow lines run continuously from ridge to eave, accenting the pitch and plane of every roof angle.
When correctly installed, a standing-seam metal roof system can deliver weathertight performance for 50 years or more. The snap lock system acts as a monolithic surface covering the entire structure and is impervious to rain and snow due to its interlocking design and surface finish.
Beautiful, strong, and durable, this roofing solution is an investment that will add long-term value and protection to your home.
- Kynar 500® PVDF resin-based finish coupled with decades worth of warranty coverage, our standing seam products are designed to look spectacular and last a lifetime!
- Available in variety of fade and chalk resistant colors, ensuring your roof will remain vibrant and beautiful for decades.
- Energy efficient colors available that meet ENERGY STAR® requirements, making lower energy bills a reality! Special coatings not only add beauty, but also reflect the sun…keeping attics naturally cooler, cutting energy costs.
- Vertical lines draw attention to the beauty of your home while protecting it from weather with smooth, long flowing panels of metal roofing.
- Standing Seam’s understated design complements other roofing materials, so it can be used as accents to the roof on porches, overhangs, additions or outbuildings.
- Concealed fasteners for a clean and tailored look.
- Continuous snap-lock system providing superior structural performance and wind resistance.
- Maintenance free - Resists streaking and staining. Never needs cleaning.
- All panels, trim pieces, and flashing are made from the same 24-gauge metal and are factory formed, assuring a precise fit, and a lifetime of durability and performance.
- 35-year coating warranty, 25-year galvalume® warranty
Kynar 500® is a registered trademark belonging to Arkema Inc.